Author: Marty Grande-Sherbert
Marty is working towards their second BA at the U of R with interests in Japanese religion and religious theory. Their hatred of capitalism is betrayed only by their love of Nintendo franchises, and they continually amaze themselves by managing to make a writing deadline every week.
- “I think trans and nonbinary people across the country just don’t have equitable access [to mental healthcare]” -Jacq BrasseurMarch 18, 2020
- “We will not make ourselves smaller to make others more comfortable. We will take up space, we will stand up, we will ...
- “So if you have about thirty dollars to spend on games and can’t wait until March 20 to go into a video ...
- “The way to do this is not to increase our sinophobia or distrust of Asian Canadians, and it is ridiculous that this ...February 12, 2020
- ’Game jams’” are events that attempt to start people making games, events that also ease the discomfort when it comes to the ...February 5, 2020
The Carillon is published by The Carillon Newspaper Inc., a non–profit corporation that is a wholly autonomous organization with no affiliation with the University of Regina Students’ Union.